A disabled vehicle that was being pushed out of the way by a Washington State Patrol trooper struck a building and gas line in Tacoma on Tuesday night.
The incident happened at about 8 p.m.
Trooper Brooke Bova said a trooper was helping a disabled vehicle on State Route 509 toward Pacific Avenue. The driver, who was the only occupant in the vehicle, failed to navigate and struck a building and a gas line.
KIRO 7 has a crew heading to the scene and will have a live report tonight at 11.
Troopers said the driver wasn’t wearing a seat belt when she hit the building and has a sore knee.
Four blocks and the Harmon Building were evacuated.
No injuries were reported.
Detectives are continuing their investigation.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Spanaway dad shoots suspect crouched outside children's room
- Judge declares Seattle man's truck 'his home'
- Law allows some students to come back to class -- even after arrests for loaded guns, threats
- Mom calls school assignment racist
- 'Serial killer' admits to killing three Seattle-area men in jihad-inspired crime spree
© 2018 Cox Media Group.