Deputies arrested two people Thursday after serving a high-risk search warrant in Graham, investigators said.
The Pierce County Sheriff's Department said its SWAT team helped their Special Investigations Unit serve a warrant to a home on 160th Avenue Court East.
Deputies found about 5 pounds of methamphetamine, cocaine, 54 firearms and a large quantity of ammunition. They also seized a Chihuahua that tested positive for methamphetamine.
Animal control officers took the dog from the scene to be evaluated and given care.
A 41-year-old man and a 54-year-old woman were arrested and later booked into the Pierce County Jail on suspicion of unlawful possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and 46 counts of unlawful possession of a firearm in the first degree.
More news from KIRO 7
- SR 509 shootings task force created after boy in car shot in head, blinded
- Hormel recalls more than 220,000 pounds of Spam
- Reports: Seahawks to sign former first-round pick Paxton Lynch
- Yes, Congress and the president are being paid during the shutdown. Here's how much and why
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 Cox Media Group