MASON COUNTY, Wash. - Mason County sheriff’s deputies were called to a neighborhood near Larson Lake Wednesday for a report of a bear cub in the area.
Deputies said the cub was aggressive toward pets and a young boy.
No injuries were reported.
Wildlife officers were called, and the cub was tranquilized and relocated, deputies said.
More news from KIRO 7
- 'My world is gone:' Family calls for answers, in high school senior's murder
- Four new measles cases confiremd in King, Snohomish, Pierce counties
- Deputies release sketch of man suspected in sexual assault of 15-year-old girl
- Video shows 74-year-old man being pushed from Las Vegas bus; he later died, police say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.