Officials with the the Kittitas County Sheriff's Office say 911 service has been restored in the Snoqualmie Pass area Monday night.
Service was restored at about 10:45 p.m.
The Sheriff's Office were telling people to call Kittcom directly at 1-800-622-9924 or 509-925-8534 for emergency services.
Sgt. Ryan Abbott of the King County Sheriff's Office told KIRO 7 that their communication center said they have an email about lines accidentally being cut.
A CenturyLink official said there was a truck that took out a fiber line east of North Bend, which took out voice and landlines, as well as 911 to 650 customers.
There is no estimated restoration time and crews are on site.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- HIV case in King County resistant to preventative medicine
- Sherman: 'Get upset with the people who forced me to go'
- Angry Renton driver tells Seahawks players to get off their knees
- Oregon day care owner gets 21 years for drugging kids so she could go tanning
- Wrong-way I-5 driver causes fatal crash in Seattle
© 2021 Cox Media Group