A reporter apparently never heard the saying about not working with animals or children, but thank goodness he didn’t, because we wouldn’t have the Friday laughs some may need.
Alexander Dunlop was supposed to do a quick standup about England’s Banham Zoo’s annual counting of the park’s animals.
But it didn’t go as planned.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Man declared dead by 3 doctors starts snoring on autopsy table
- Sam's Club abruptly closes in Seattle, Renton, Auburn
- Human remains found in container in Tukwila
- Seattle law firm sues El Toro following Tacoma-area norovirus outbreak
- Maintaining I-5 through 2040 will cost state billions
Brave lemur fans can have a “lemur encounter” and get up close and personal with the wild animals.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.