EVERETT, Wash. - Everett police are warning parents and students about a possible luring Tuesday morning near Emerson Elementary School.
Scroll down to continue reading
- No more free checking for Bank of America customers with low balances
- One person badly burned when propane tanks explode in Sultan
- Arlington teacher accused of making comments about murdering children
- PE teacher strips naked, chases students around playground
- Seattle City Light pledges to eliminate backlogged billing issues
The incident happened about three blocks from the campus in the 700 block of 84th Street Southeast when an agitated woman approached one of the students, put her arms around the student and said, “You need to come to me,” according to officers.
The student was able to duck away and report the incident to the school.
“This case is really unusual. There wasn't a lot of force. There wasn't a lot of coercion or anything. The lady, just as the kids were walking by, said ‘you need to come with me,’" said Aaron Snell, with Everett police.
The woman is described as in her 40s, with a thin build and driving a red vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to call Everett police.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.