LYNNWOOD, Wash. - A woman was taken to the hospital after a fire at a home in Lynnwood Monday morning.
Firefighters said the flames started in the back of the home in the 20700 block of 60th Avenue West shortly after 7 a.m.
A senior-aged woman was taken to Swedish Medical Center with smoke inhalation.
A firefighter treated a cat at the scene for smoke inhalation before it was taken to an emergency veterinarian, according to South Snohomish Fire.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- Victims grow, millions lost in wake of alleged Kirkland builder’s scheme
- Investigation underway after crash, shooting in Snohomish County
- Line cutters for Anderson Island ferry to be fined
- 5 reported dead after shootings on reservation in Yakima
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.