EVERETT, Wash. - The North Sound now has a pair of new and very large machines.
The huge cranes slowly arrived at the Port of Everett Tuesday morning after a long trip up the West Coast.
Crews battled 12-foot seas and 60 mph winds.
The cranes will help move massive materials including parts for Boeing's 777X planes.
The video shows the cranes when they were moving through the Mukilteo area.
More news from KIRO 7
- Mountlake Terrace tenants given 23 days to ‘vacate premises’
- Wildfires expected to spread as Washington has ‘bullseye’ on it
- Man suspected of shooting, killing daughter in Renton apartment
- More counties hit by groups of teen thieves
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.