MARYSVILLE, Wash. - Marysville firefighter had to rescue two people who were hurt in a one-car crash early Thursday.
The car crashed into an embankment at 79th and 40th Street Northeast about 6 am.
Firefighters had to extricate a man and a woman, both in their 20s, from the car.
The man was critically injured, and the woman had serious injuries.
Both were taken to the hospital by Lake Stevens Fire medics.
The Marysville Police Department is investigating what caused the crash.
More news from KIRO 7
- Suspected car prowler shot by Covington homeowner
- Investigation underway after pedestrian struck, killed by train
- Surveillance cameras show man going on shooting spree inside South Hill mall
- Puyallup SD pays $1.6 million to settle two claims of sexual misconduct by PE teacher
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.