SNOHOMISH, Wash. - Deputies with the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office are reminding the public to not bring military munitions to police stations.
Officials said two military munitions from World War II were turned in to police stations in the last week.
“If you have items such as these, please do not bring them to a police station,” deputies said in a Facebook post.
Deputies said anyone looking to turn in military munitions should call the Sheriff's Office's non-emergency line at (425) 407-3999 and they will respond to assess the items in-home.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- Marysville police search for suspects in hatchet attack
- Federal Way police investigate mother's claims her toddler was injured at day care
- Forecast: Spotty snow showers in pockets around the Sound
- Some doctors say Daylight Saving Time changes have negative health impacts
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.