ARLINGTON, Wash. - Arlington police are investigating after a girl reported what may have been an attempted luring Sunday afternoon.
At 1:30 p.m., police were called to a report of suspicious circumstances that occurred in the 7400 block of 176th PL NE.
A 10-year-old girl who was riding her bike in the area reported that a dark-colored passenger car with a male driver and two child passengers inside stopped in the road and the driver appeared to motion to the girl to come to the car.
The girl did not know the people in the car, ignored them and then rode her bike home to report the incident to an adult.
The car did not follow.
The man who was driving was described as being possibly white, in his mid to late 20s, with wavy dark hair, brown eyes and wearing a black jacket.
Police said there were no other reports of similar incidents in the area.
More news from KIRO 7
- Victims grow, millions lost in wake of alleged Kirkland builder’s scheme
- Investigation underway after crash, shooting in Snohomish County
- Line cutters for Anderson Island ferry to be fined
- 5 reported dead after shootings on reservation in Yakima
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.