PORT TOWNSEND, Wash. - Police are asking the public for help in finding the person who stabbed a 28-year-old man in the arm and stomach Wednesday night in Port Townsend.
It happened between 11 and 11:30 p.m. in the 700 block of Adams Street, police said.
Police said they are seeking the owner of a red Ford van, possibly a Windstar, which was parked close to where the incident happened.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Homeowners confront burglary suspects
- iPhone 8 recall: What you need to know, how to get your phone fixed
- Lovin' it: Fake McDonald's poster hangs in Texas restaurant for 50 days
- Skateboarder Cory Kennedy sentenced to four years in prison after killing friend in DUI crash
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The assailant could have gotten into the van, but officers said they are unsure.
The victim was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center. Police did not give his condition.
Police are investigating what led up to the stabbing.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.