EVERETT, Wash. — Everett police are looking for a woman in connection with the murder of a 54-year-old man in his apartment last month.
Shortly after midnight on October 17, officers were called to the 1600 block of 22nd Street for a report of an armed robbery with shots being fired inside an apartment.
Scroll down to continue reading
- He stopped a massive fraud, but this officer says pink shoes kept him from promotion
- Early snow falls in greater Seattle area, North Sound
- PHOTOS: Snow falling in parts of Seattle, Western Washington
- Error results in hundreds of City Light customers getting massive bills for unpaid electricity
- Daylight saving time 2017: When do we set our clocks back?
Officers arrived and found one man dead and a second one injured with a gunshot wound.
Detectives were told a man had entered the apartment and demanded money and drugs. As he fled, one of the victims, Darren D. Larson, was shot in the back. He died at the scene.
Everett police say two people have been arrested in connection with the robbery and shootings.
Since then, Major Crimes detectives established probable cause to arrest 27-year-old Laura Bonita Johnson of Marysville for investigation of murder. Police say Johnson also goes by the name of Breanna Burt. She is described as white, 5 feet 3 inches tall, 108 pounds with brown hair and eyes. %
Detectives are also trying to find a 1995 dark green or black Toyota Camry with Washington plate BFY3865.
© 2020 Cox Media Group