BURLINGTON, Wash. — Officers with the Burlington Police Department are asking for help finding a man who on Wednesday robbed a Chase Bank inside a Fred Meyer.
Law enforcement officials said the man presented a note to a bank teller about 6:03 p.m. demanding money.
The bank teller told police they followed the man’s instructions but observed no weapon on the man, investigators said. Once the man got the money, he walked out of the west main entrance of the store.
The man is described as white, in his 20s to early 30s, approximately 6 feet tall and weighing 195 pounds, with brown hair and eyes.
Police said they have not identified any vehicles associated with the man.
Anyone with information on the man’s whereabouts or who may have been in the area during the robbery is asked to call the Police Department.
More news from KIRO 7
- Police make arrest in fatal carjacking of Kent man
- Punched priest believes cross around his neck ‘Enraged’ suspect
- Teen girls’ softball coach arrested in undercover sex sting
- Deputies searching for man suspected of shooting clerk in armed robbery of Tacoma gas station
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cox Media Group