MARYSVILLE, Wash. - A Marysville man is in the hospital after he was struck by gunfire in a drive-by shooting overnight.
The man was near a Shell gas station at 1209 Fourth Street in downtown Marysville at 12:30 a.m. Friday when a car drove by slowly and the passenger opened fire.
Marysville officers arrived to find the man lying on the ground with multiple gunshot wounds to his lower body.
He was transported to Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett with non-life-threatening injuries.
Detectives say the preliminary investigation indicates the shooting was not random and that it was a result of a disagreement between the suspect and the victim.
Anyone who witnessed the events leading up to the shooting or has information about it is asked to call the Marysville Police Department at 360-363-8300.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle police: Foundation Nightclub management was aware of internal dealing of date-rape drug
- Man shot at West Seattle bus stop
- 3 Seahawks leave field prior to national anthem
- Once again, Thurston County Jehovah's Witnesses hall targeted in attack
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2018 Cox Media Group.