A man is dead after he was shot and killed by Marysville police Tuesday night.
Marysville officers were called to the 13100 block of 57th Avenue Northeast at about 8 p.m. by a woman who said her husband was suicidal and was acting erratic, aggressive and had a knife.
Shortly after officers arrived, there were reports of shots fired outside the home.
Initial reports indicate the man tried to stab his wife when he saw the officers.
A knife was found at the scene, but it is not clear if the man threatened officers.
The Marysville man, believed to be in his late 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
No officers were hurt.
Six Marysville police officers responded, but only three were reported to be involved in the incident.
Police have 132nd St NE closed between 67th and 51st Aves NE for the investigation, which is expected to last through Wednesday morning.
More news from KIRO 7
- Video shows man on destructive rampage in downtown Seattle Target store
- Woman serving eviction notice shot in head in Renton
- Remains found at South Hill construction site identified as missing Olympia woman
- National Cheeseburger Day 2018: Deals and freebies on burgers Tuesday
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cox Media Group