JUDD COVE, Wash. - A boat fire was extinguished in Judd Cove Tuesday morning by fire boat crews, the U.S. Coast Guard from Bellingham, and San Juan Sheriff's deputies.
Coast Guard officials said there was no one aboard the 40-foot pleasure craft, which was anchored.
The cause of the fire and who the boat belongs to are being investigated.
More news from KIRO 7
- 2nd Avenue in Seattle blocked by deportation protest
- UW professor: Deadly Guatemala lahar could happen here
- Seattle grocery stores among most expensive in America
- TRADE WAR: Mexico retaliates, Canada vows to match new Trump tariffs
- Fashion designer Kate Spade dies: report
© 2019 Cox Media Group.