MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, Wash. - Update on Oct. 12: Police said missing Natalie Dearinger has been found safe.
She was located in the Everett area and returned to her family, police said.
Police said a passerby recognized her from Facebook and called officers.
Earlier story: The Mountlake Terrace Police Department is asking for help in finding 22-year-old Natalie Dearinger.
Police said she has the mental capacity of an 8-year-old and is vulnerable.
Dearinger reportedly left a home in the 6500 block of 232nd Street SW about 5:10 p.m. Wednesday.
Dearinger is about 5 feet tall, weighs 125 pounds, has brown hair and green eyes, police said. She was last seen wearing a salmon-colored T-shirt with turquoise pants and gray tennis shoes.
Anyone who sees Dearinger or has information is asked to call police at 425-670-8260.
More news from KIRO 7
- 5 children hospitalized for sudden onset paralysis in Washington state
- Natural gas pipeline rupture suspends Waste Management service in most of King, Snohomish counties
- Police investigating after woman's body found in northwest Olympia
- Dog found skinned in Thurston County was dumped by taxidermist
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.