A woman who was trying to file her tax return called her former employer about her missing W-2 but the company sent her hundreds of additional ones.
Rio Hyde used to work at XPO Logistics' Everett location. XPO Logistics has multiple locations and employs thousands of people in the U.S.
After Hyde didn't receive her W-2, she contacted her former employer and they sent her the PDF file of her forms.
When Hyde went to visit her accountant to file her taxes, they opened the file and realized she was mistakenly sent 1,700 W-2 forms that belong to other employees.
While KIRO 7 interviewed Hyde on Friday, she was served an injunction.
KIRO 7 has reached out to XPO Logistics on Friday, but no one returned the calls.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- One Washington school district already has staff armed with guns
- Hero dog takes bullet for teenager in Des Moines home invasion
- Dogs separated at adoption randomly find each other at Pike Place Market
- Light snow expected in Seattle on Friday, more expected elsewhere this evening
- Advocates push for PTSD recognition after local firefighter takes her own life
© 2018 Cox Media Group.