A fire ripped through a convenience store Sunday in Everett.
Everett firefighters were called around 7 p.m. to 2231 Virginia Ave. to put out the flames at Virginia Market.
Flames and smoke were seen shooting in the air as crews worked to bring the fire under control.
Fire officials said they got a report of a transformer tripping behind the market. No power outages were reported in the area.
Crews are expected to be in place overnight to address any hot spots, officials said.
Officials said fire inspectors will investigate the cause of the fire Monday morning.
No injuries were reported.
More news from KIRO 7
- TONIGHT AT 7: '60 Minutes' reports on homelessness in Seattle
- Second victim dies in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Confrontation with tent residents gets violent, puts Pioneer Square business owner on edge
- 3.6 earthquake hits near Mount Rainier National Park, officials say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.