An Everett pot shop was burglarized twice over the weekend.
Everett police said the first burglary happened at about 4 a.m. Saturday and there was another at about 3 a.m. Sunday at the Purple Haze Pot Shop on Rucker Avenue.
Police said in both incidents, the suspect entered through the front door by using force.
It’s unknown how much merchandise was taken.
One of the burglaries was caught on surveillance cameras.
More news from KIRO 7
- All lanes of I-5 blocked Monday afternoon south of Olympia
- Elizabeth Warren slams Amazon for $1 million donation to change Seattle City Council
- Recall alert: More than 50K school buses recalled
- Driver who hit student in crosswalk arrested, deputies say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.