EVERETT, Wash. - Dozens of missing ACT tests taken by students in June at Mariner High School in Everett were found on Thursday.
When the tests were lost, the 40 students were initially told they would have to retake them.
However, ACT officials said the documents were located by FedEx in one of its facilities and were immediately sent to the test's headquarters in Iowa.
"We are pleased that the recent missing shipment from Everett, Washington, has been located and has been received by ACT," a spokesperson for FedEx told KIRO 7.
The exams are now being scored and students should have their results in the next two weeks.
More news from KIRO 7
- New footage of Titanic shows how much of the ship the sea has reclaimed
- Kilos of cocaine found in banana boxes at local Safeway stores
- Police investigate fatal shooting in North Seattle
- How do I get a Washington enhanced driver's license?
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.