EVERETT, Wash. - Two houses were evacuated after a car crashed into a home in Everett on Tuesday morning.
Officials with the Everett Fire Department said the crash resulted in a gas leak and Puget Sound Energy responded to the scene.
Police said the crash occurred in the 3200 block of Lombard Avenue, about 1 mile southeast of the Everett Public Library, around 9:50 a.m.
Fire officials said a tow truck arrived at the scene around 10:10 a.m.
Police said one person ran from the car, but no injuries were reported.
Everyone was allowed back into their homes and the scene was cleared around 2:30 p.m., per Everett fire officials.
More news from KIRO 7
- Deputies: Florida couple has sex in patrol car, man flees naked
- Bridge collapse sends dump truck into Snohomish County creek
- UW nutritionist: Non-meat Impossible burgers don't deserve a health halo
- Suspect in Westlake Station shooting arrested in Bellevue
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.