A motorcyclist died Thursday afternoon after a crash in Marysville, deputies said.
At about noon, deputies responded to a single-vehicle crash involving a motorcycle in the 1200 block of Marine Drive near Port Susan.
Investigators said the motorcyclist, a 75-year-old woman, died at the scene.
Detectives are still working to determine the cause of the crash.
More news from KIRO 7
- How an I-405 driver unwittingly slowed down suspect in a 22-mile high-speed police chase
- Western Washington to experience coldest temperatures of fall Thursday morning
- Cautious reaction to a million dollars in bus tickets for homeless people
- Report on what caused 26 power poles to fall in Tukwila cites decay, weather
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.