ARLINGTON, Wash. — Police are investigating a crash in Arlington that killed a 62-year-old woman and injured two people on Wednesday night.
The crash happened on 188th and Smokey Point Boulevard.
Police said the crash involved five vehicles and they are investigating it as a DUI.
Three people were taken to Cascade Valley Hospital to be treated. Two were taken for evaluation and a 62-year-old woman was taken in critical condition. She later died from her injuries.
Police said drivers should avoid the area and use alternate routes.
- Mill Creek neighborhood flooded after beaver dam smashed by falling trees
- House Dems introduce impeachment articles against Trump
- Huskies linebacker suspended from football UW football program after arrest
- Twin killed when tree hit car near Renton, sister and daughter survive
- Trump criticized after apparently tweeting condolences for wrong mass shooting
Cox Media Group