A woman was injured after being shot in Everett on Saturday night, police said.
The shooing happened in the 5400 block of Colby Avenue.
Police said the woman drove herself from where the shooting happened to the 100 block of Dorn Avenue.
Everett fire medics picked the victim up from Dorn and took her to Providence Regional Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, fire officials said.
Police did not say how the shooing happened but are investigating.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle police captain arrested in undercover vice operation
- Iowa man accused of opening fire in strip club lot after debit card rejected for private dance
- Child prodigy, 9, set to graduate college with degree in electrical engineering
- Police investigating fatal crash in Auburn
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.