MARYSVILLE, Wash. — Marysville police are investigating a crash involving a car and a train Friday morning.
Police closed down 136th Street between 34th Avenue and Smokey Point Boulevard after 10 a.m.
The driver, who is in her 60s, was taken to Providence Hospital in stable condition, police said.
No other injuries were reported.
BNSF Railway is also performing safety inspections, according to police.
Police said it could take several hours to investigate the crash and remove the car.
More news from KIRO 7
- Letter to Seattle convention leaders: Your homeless problem is out of control
- 1 killed in police-involved shooting at Kirkland Safeway
- Dad buys billboard after top-ranked son isn't named valedictorian
- Father says man grabbed his daughter, pulled her pants down at Walmart
- Children protect mom from alleged attacker, 5-year-old grabs gun, gives to mom
© 2021 Cox Media Group