Westbound Interstate 90 is back open after a crash near Cle Elum Monday night.
Five semitrucks and three passenger vehicles were involved in the crash, which completely blocked westbound I-90 two miles east of Cle Elum.
Trooper Brian Moore said there was one minor injury. The person had a sore back and was not taken to the hospital.
One lane opened just after midnight Tuesday and the crash was completely cleared around 2:30 a.m.
More news from KIRO 7
- 'Spider season' leads to car in ditch in Oregon
- Eerie things going on at serial killer's childhood home in Tacoma
- Alaska Airlines new service animal rules will allow miniature horses
- One dead after crash in front of Beth's Cafe on Aurora
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group