The Woodland Park Zoo is asking the community to be on the lookout for one of their missing birds.
On Tuesday, the zoo tweeted that one of their paradise tanagers flew out of their Tropical Rain Roest Aviary, most likely through a door left open too long by visitors.
As of Tuesday evening, the zoo said it hasn't been able to locate the bird.
Anyone who may have seen the bird is asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More news from KIRO 7
- Woman dead, 2 children critically hurt in crash east of Redmond
- Woman on way to funeral killed in crash witnessed by family
- Researchers capture video fo giant squid in Gulf of Mexico
- Police: Substitute teacher molested kindergartner during recess
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.