A woman sustained serious injuries Thursday afternoon in what police are investigating as a potential car accident in Federal Way.
Officers were dispatched to reports of a person injured in the road on 16th Avenue South near Todd Beamer High School.
The victim is described as a woman in her early to mid-20s and is not believed to be a student.
Police are unclear on how the woman sustained her injuries, as there is no evidence of a collision. Officers will continue to investigate.
The woman was transported to Harborview Medical Center with serious injuries.
More news from KIRO 7
- Armed intruder jumps out of third-story window
- Gas stations robbed within minutes of each other in Snohomish County
- Suspect arrested in rape of Renton man at bus stop
- Pepper spray causes hazmat response evacuations at Northgate Mall
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cox Media Group