KENT, Wash. - A 21-year-old Kent woman was shot through the window of her home in a drive-by shooting in the West Hill neighborhood, in the 25300 block of 29th Avenue South.
Investigators say it appears the home was intentionally targeted, but the reason is unknown.
"We have no suspect information, and very limited information to go off of this time," said Kent Police detective Melanie Robinson.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Suspect fatally shot by Seattle officer after crime spree
- WATCH: Fergie's national anthem performance at the NBA All-Star Game baffles viewers
- Woman in home hit by gunfire in drive-by shooting
- 14-year-old girl found 5 months after disappearance
- Study finds Atlantic salmon that escaped from Cypress Island pen were diseased
Kent police say the woman was in her bedroom when several shots were fired into the home around 2 a.m. Monday.
She was shot in the head, just behind her ear. She was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, but officials say her injuries are non-critical.
Two adults and a baby were also home at the time, but were not hurt.
Kent Police are asking anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or the Kent Police tip line 253-856-5808.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.