Seattle police are investigating after a pedestrian died after being hit by a car Monday night on Aurora Avenue.
The crash happened near North 97th Street and Aurora Avenue North.
Fire officials said when they got to the scene, a woman in her 50s was in critical condition. She later died at the scene.
Investigators said the driver stayed at the scene and is cooperating with police.
More news from KIRO 7
- All lanes of I-5 blocked Monday afternoon south of Olympia
- Elizabeth Warren slams Amazon for $1 million donation to change Seattle City Council
- Recall alert: More than 50K school buses recalled
- Driver who hit student in crosswalk arrested, deputies say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.