John Schnatter, the founder and face of Papa John’s for two decades, is being removed from all marketing materials after using a racial slur during a conference call in May.
KIRO 7 reached out to the Mariners, who have suspended their relationship with Papa John’s.
What does the Papa John’s fallout mean for CenturyLink Field, which has been selling the pizza during Seahawks home games?
David Solano spoke with Seattle residents about the news that’s making headlines across the world. You can watch his live report on KIRO 7 at 5 p.m.
More news from KIRO 7
- Police: Man tried to kidnap two women in two different Renton stores
- What's a company's obligation to the customer when it makes a promise it can't keep?
- Two motorcyclists killed in Shoreline crash
- Student rescued after climbing tree to escape wolves
- Child molester beaten to death 5 days after prison arrival, authorities say
© 2018 Cox Media Group.