A video shot by ferry passenger Jeremy Ridgway shows the moment when waves caused cars on a Washington state ferry to collide with each other Sunday morning.
Ridway's video shows a massive wave hit the car deck near the front of the 11:05 a.m. ferry traveling from Friday Harbor to Anacortes.
In the video, a passenger can be heard saying, "Oh my god. I'm not okay with this."
Ridway told KIRO 7 about filming the waves, and said:
There were no immediate reports of injuries.
This is a developing story. Stay with KIRO 7 for ongoing updates.
- Police: Woman kills husband, hides duct taped body in closet
- President Trump says he should have left UCLA players in Chinese jail
- Revolving restaurant had no protections to stop boy's death, lawsuit says
- Bulldogs seized from suspected puppy mill in need of forever homes
- PHOTOS: Time capsule unearthed at Space Needle; here's what was inside
© 2020 Cox Media Group