SEATTLE - Port of Seattle police and the owners of a boat are hoping someone will recognize a man who broke into their boat at Seattle's Fisherman’s Terminal.
The burglary, which was caught on surveillance video, happened at about 6:45 a.m. Thursday. The owners live on their vessel.
The man broke the cabin lock and stolen several items from the cabin. Video shows him rifling through a cabinet and lifting cushions as he looked for valuables.
He was wearing a Yamaha sweatshirt, red cap and was carrying a VHF radio and a high-powered flashlight.
Anyone who recognizes the man or may know something about the burglary is asked to call Port of Seattle police at 206-787-3490.
More news from KIRO 7
- REI halts Camelbak, Giro brands after parent company fails to take gun stance
- Police: Woman in custody after attempting to kidnap child at Kirkland park
- Crash involving logging trucks sends logs through truck's cab
- One dead after car crashes into pole in Auburn
- Dog deemed ‘unadoptable' to become first-ever deaf K-9 in Washington
© 2019 Cox Media Group.