EVERETT, Wash. - Everett police are looking for persons of interest after they say a homeless man was shot and killed in July this year.
Police released surveillance video on Sept. 12 showing someone they hope to identify. See that video below or visit this link.
Police said on July 28, three people were seen on surveillance video at about 5 a.m. walking in the area of 5130 Evergreen Way.
In the video, the tallest person is seen turning toward a homeless man they’re passing and confronting him.
Everett police said the homeless man is shot during the interaction, collapses and dies at the scene.
The three persons of interest ran north away from the shooting.
Police say the taller person appears to be white and is in the video wearing light-colored shorts and a dark sweatshirt.
The other two are shorter and were wearing dark clothing.
Police identified the homeless man who was shot and killed as 47-year-old Charles K. Wall.
If you have information on the shooting death or know the pictured individual, call the Everett Police Department at (425) 257-8450 or Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound at 1-800-222-TIPS.
More news from KIRO 7:
- Teen girl stabbed, killed by high school classmate in fight over boy, police say
- Police respond to barricaded man in Bothell bathroom
- Large fire burns businesses at Kirkland strip mall
- NOAA considering pulling orca J50 from wild for treatment
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2018 Cox Media Group.