Two people were injured, one seriously, after a potential DUI collision in Auburn on Friday night, according to police.
The incident occurred in the 31800 block of 104th Avenue Southeast. A vehicle with three people inside was traveling at a high speed when it collided with an occupied vehicle that was parked on the shoulder.
One person was ejected from the vehicle and airlifted to Harborview Medical Center with serious injuries. A second person sustained only minor injuries.
The driver was uninjured and is being investigated for DUI, according to police.
More news from KIRO 7
- Elementary school teacher in Renton charged with possession of child pornography
- Police: Man grabs 9-year-old boy, drags him to his apartment
- Bellingham teen fired as Christian camp counselor because he is gay
- 91-year-old woman's arm broken in random Ballard attack
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.