Detectives with the Washington State Patrol are seeking witnesses to a fatal hit-and-run last week.
Investigators said on Nov. 20 at 1:18 a.m., Tonya Pearson was hit and killed while walking in the southbound lanes of I-5 near the Bow Hill rest area.
Troopers said Pearson was hit by a pickup truck and a semi-truck.The driver of the pickup truck drove away from the scene.
During the investigation, troopers found several pieces of debris which are believed to be from the pickup truck.
The debris is associated with a 2008-2010 Ford Super Duty F-250, F-350 or F-450 that is possibly dark in color.
Anyone who may have information about the crash is asked to email or call Detective Kevin Nelson at email@example.com or 360-654-1140.
More news from KIRO 7
- Health officials: E. coli outbreak possibly connected to 4 Evergreens shops in Seattle
- Stolen dog found at officer-involved shooting scene
- Judge has concerns $30 car tab measure was misleading
- Hundreds of airline workers to picket during busy day at Sea-Tac
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.