A standoff ended when police threw flashbangs in the driveway of a Marysville home, where four people refused to leave.
The incident started on Monday morning when police said a robbery suspect stole money from an elderly man at the post office The suspect pushed the man down and ran, according to police.The man pushed is not injured, police said.
Hours later, police said they found the suspect’s car in front of a house near Sunnsyside. When police responded, the robbery suspect and another person left the house.
The robbery suspect was arrested. A standoff ensued when four people stayed in the house. They finally came outside around 2 p.m.
- Police: Couple, son found dead after double murder-suicide at Sammamish home
- If fired, N. Korea missile could hit Seattle in 30 minutes. Should you worry?
- WATCH: Huge waves send one car into another on ferry
- Bisexual man sues Union Gospel Mission for job discrimination
- Couple sue after police mistake hibiscus for pot in drug bust
© 2020 Cox Media Group