EVERETT, Wash. - A 19-year-old man was arrested in connection with the fatal September stabbing of a 26-year-old in Everett, the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office announced Friday.
The stabbing happened around midnight on Sept. 23 in the 12100 block of Highway 99, deputies said.
Arriving deputies said they found the 26-year-old man unconscious with a stab wound to his leg.
He was transported to a nearby hospital and died on Sept. 24, deputies said.
Detectives are still investigating the murder and are asking anyone with information to contact the department's tip line at 425-388-3845.
More news from KIRO 7
- Arrest made in 27-year-old murder of Federal Way teen Sarah Yarborough
- Semi-truck catches fire after crash; SB I-5 express lanes blocked in Seattle
- Prostitution arrests in Seattle draw council criticism
- Second Skyline High School student dies of overdose in less than 2 months
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.