SEATTLE - A new study has named Seattle No. 1 in the country for best public transportation.
The study, conducted by WalletHub, looked at several key factors including accessibility and convenience, safety and reliability and public transit resources. It evaluated these three factors using 17 different metrics.
Seattle ranked seventh out of 100 in accessibility and convenience, sixth and safety and reliability and third in public transit resources.
Boston, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Madison, Wisconsin round out the top five. Tampa, Florida, St. Petersburg, Florida, and Indianapolis round out the bottom three.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle police runners-up in CBS’ ‘Lip Sync to the Rescue’ competition
- Teachers, students leave King’s Schools over anti-gay religious beliefs
- Taxpayers’ lawsuit against Sound Transit car tab hike in court
- Mother demands justice for son killed by Tacoma officer
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.