PUYALLUP, Wash. - A weekslong burglary investigation led officers to recover stolen items in Puyallup on Friday, the Puyallup Police Department announced.
Police said they served a warrant in the 2800 block of 9th Street Southwest around 8:30 a.m.
Investigators said they learned that a 49-year-old man living at the house was suspected of committing burglaries and other types of thefts in Puyallup and the Greater Puget Sound area.
Police said the stolen items they recovered at the property were related to three burglaries in Puyallup and one burglary in unincorporated Pierce County.
“Additionally, two utility trailers were located that were stolen out of King and Pierce County,” a spokesperson for the Police Department wrote in a news release.
Police said they are still searching through other items on the property and could find more victims.
The investigation remains ongoing.
More news from KIRO 7
- WATCH: Tim Eyman’s confrontation at the Seattle mayor’s office over $30 car tabs
- Proposal aims to add Wi-Fi, food trucks, deliveries to national parks
- Man dead in shooting at Kent apartment complex
- Homeless using boat stuck on Lake Washington; neighbors want it moved
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.