SEATTLE - Troopers with the Washington State Patrol rescued an eagle Tuesday morning from a small pond in North Seattle.
Trooper Rick Johnson said the rescue happened near Northbound I-5 in the area of 145th Street – near Jackson Park Golf Course.
“A Fish and Wildlife Officer took possession of the injured eagle and transported it to a care facility! Great Job by all involved!” Johnson said in a tweet.
Here's a worthy rescue: https://t.co/8a2QBnUysf— KIRO 7 (@KIRO7Seattle) February 12, 2019
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle driver arrested in snowball rage incident
- Tens of thousands without power; roads a snowy, slushy mess
- Squatter ransacks, destroys Beacon Hill woman's apartment
- Tonight at 5 p.m.: Deaf Seattle baristas say Starbucks discriminated against them
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.