Both directions of State Route 18 have reopened Saturday at I-90 and the Tiger Mountain Summit after a rollover crash and fuel spill.
The closure of SR 18 lasted until at least after 4 p.m. It was expected to open shortly after 1 p.m. but troopers said changes in the tow and recovery plans pushed back the time.
The rollover was reported shortly after 9 a.m. near the Raging River bridge.
The incident involved one semi and no other vehicles. Troopers said the driver had minor injuries, and the cause was being investigated. Initial indicators suggested a mechanical problem, troopers said.
More news from KIRO 7
- How an I-405 driver unwittingly slowed down suspect in a 22-mile high-speed police chase
- Homeless backlash dividing Bonney Lake
- Deputies search for man, woman after man shot in Lynnwood
- California utility faces gripes over deliberate blackouts
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.