Sound Transit canceled one of its Sounder south line trains between Sumner and Auburn after a person was found dead near the tracks Thursday morning.
Sound Transit posted a bulletin about the death, reporting its 7:50 a.m. train departure was stopped at the scene. Sounder south line train #1516 was canceled. Sumner Police Department told KIRO 7 a body was found alongside the tracks. The body belongs to a man in his 40s.
The scene had cleared around 11 a.m.
More news from KIRO 7
- 20 bullets fired: Police kill unarmed black man holding cellphone in own backyard
- Burglars say shop owner tortured them, made them strip naked after break-in
- Woman helping driver killed in hit-and-run near Port Orchard
- You don't have to #DeleteFacebook: 7 tips to lock down your privacy without leaving
- One dead in Maple Valley crash
© 2020 Cox Media Group