SEATAC, Wash. - Puget Sound Fire first responders rescued members of a boys soccer team from Oregon who were trapped in an elevator at a hotel in SeaTac on Friday night.
Eleven boys and one of their moms were trapped for over an hour at SeaTac Hotel. The boys were playing in the area this weekend.
Everyone made it out safely and the boys took photos with the firefighters who rescued them.
More news from KIRO 7
- Police: Man suspected in South Hill shooting in custody; brought in by his father
- Baby deer found dead on Mercer Island porch after high-powered pellet shooting
- West Seattle woman fights to keep purse
- Ludi's Diner, a downtown Seattle staple since the 1930s, now closed for good
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.