ARLINGTON, Wash. - Officials with the Snohomish County medical examiner's office said they have identified the body found east of Arlington.
Officials said the body is that of 63-year-old Douglas Fister, of Mount Vernon.
Fister disappeared in March and his body was found about 2:30 p.m. last Thursday near the 30500 block of SR 530, Snohomish County sheriff's deputies said in a news release.
Deputies said his death did not appear to be suspicious when they recovered his body.
The cause and manner of Fister's death have not been determined.
The Sheriff’s Office's Major Crimes Unit is investigating.
More news from KIRO 7
- Bellevue police: Crossroads neighborhood experiencing ‘significant' rise in violence
- Semi loses load of lumber on I-5 in Everett, blocking lanes
- PHOTOS: Rolled over semi, load of lumber block I-5
- Arrest made in 1972 murder of Mill Creek woman Jody Loomis
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.