FIRECREST, Wash. - UPDATE 1:27 p.m. The Pierce County Sheriff's Office canceled a silver alert issued for a 75-year-old man after he was safely found around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
The Pierce County Sheriff's Office issued a silver alert for a missing 75-year-old man who was last seen Tuesday in Firecrest.
James Boyle was last seen around 7 p.m. when he drove away from his house on Harvard Avenue in a gray 2013 Lexus. He had planned to go shopping at Puetz Golf Superstore near the Tacoma Mall but did not return home and was not found at the store.
Boyle suffers from Alzheimer's and dementia and gets easily confused. He does not have a cellphone with him.
Boyle was brown eyes, gray hair, is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 180 pounds. He was last seen wearing a dark colored sweater, blue jeans and maroon shoes.
Anyone with information should contact the Pierce County Sheriff's Office.
More news from KIRO 7
- Driver changing tire along I-405 killed in hit-and-run
- Deputies seize 25,000 marijuana plants in Eastern Washington
- King County detectives investigate homicide after man's body found in river
- Green Day, Weezer, Fall Out Boy playing stadium show in Seattle
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.