FEDERAL WAY, Wash. - Several RVs caught fire off of Pacific Highway South in Federal Way early Thursday.
The property in the 37300 block is kind of a storage facility filled with junked RVs and boats.
Scroll down to continue reading
- N. Korea missile could hit Seattle in 30 minutes. Should you worry?
- Second former student accuses Everett teacher of molesting her
- Woman fatally shot in doorway of home near Everett
- Man missing for 20 years found submerged in truck
- VIDEO: New allegations of sexual misconduct against Everett teacher
Most of the RVs are empty, but a few people live there.
Dino Mangini said something woke him up at about 3 a.m. when he saw a glow coming from an RV across from his. When he opened his door, he saw a wall of flames. His boat was on fire and flames were spreading quickly.
He got out as quickly as he could and was not hurt.
Two or three RVs and one boat were burned.
People who live there said there have been fires in the past and that Thursday’s fire was the third in the last three or four months.
The cause is under investigation.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.