FEDERAL WAY, Wash. - A semitruck crashed into a barrier on I-5 near SR 18 on Tuesday morning, state patrol said.
The crash happened around 10 a.m. No one was injured and no other vehicles were involved.
Trooper Rick Johnson said the crash is clear in the right lane but it will be a "visual distraction" and asks other drivers to be careful in the rain.
Pictures from a semi crash on S5 just south of SR 18. The crash is clear to the right and is non injury. No other vehicles involved but it will be a visual distraction. Please slow down and drive safe in the rain today! pic.twitter.com/nyLpt4KSlf— Trooper Rick Johnson (@wspd2pio) September 17, 2019
More news from KIRO 7
- Deputies: Florida couple has sex in patrol car, man flees naked
- Bridge collapse sends dump truck into Snohomish County creek
- UW nutritionist: Non-meat Impossible burgers don't deserve a health halo
- Suspect in Westlake Station shooting arrested in Bellevue
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.